CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
This document contains the terms and conditions that regulate the sale of the products (hereinafter, “Conditions of Purchase”)presented on this website bythe company Pepe Jeans London Limited with registered offices in, 4, Maguire Street, Butlers Wharf, London, England SE12NQ, with Company Registration no. 2640488 and VAT number GB668307412. This website, operated with the domain name pepejeans.com is managed by the aforementioned company Pepe Jeans London Limited (“Pepe Jeans”).
These Conditions of Purchase may be modified at any time, so you must read them before making any purchase via our website. If you have any questions regarding these Conditions, you may contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (+44) 02070783513 (Mondays to Fridays, from 8.00a.m to 5.00p.m; on public holidays in Spain, we will remain closed: January, 1st, January, 6th, Easter, May, 1st, August, 15th, October, 12th, November, 1st, December, 6th, December, 8th and December, 25th).
- 1. You are over the age of 16 and have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by contractual terms and conditions.
- 2. You shall not place any false, fraudulent or speculative orders.
- 3. You are obliged to correctly provide us with your e-mail address, postal address and/or other contact details.
- 4. Please note that if you do not provide us with all of the required information, we will not be able to process your order.
The items offered via this website will be available in United Kingdom (except Ireland, Channel Islands and Gibraltar)
We do not deliver items to P.O. boxes. For this reason, you must provide us with the full, precise address for delivery
Please click on the flag icon at our homepage and select your country. If there are any shipping restrictions, or we are unable to ship this product to your country, you will not be able to checkout and pay for the item.
4.1 Availability of products
In any event, all orders will be subject to availability. If any difficulties occur with regard to their supply or stock, you will be refunded any amounts you would have paid. We reserve the right to withdraw any product from this website at any time, without this entailing the acceptance of any type of liability on the part of Pepe Jeans London.
4.2 Refusal to process orders
Although we will do everything in our power to always process all orders, exceptional circumstances may arise that require us to reject processing an order after having sent the order confirmation, and so we reserve the right to do so at any time. In any event, Pepe Jeans shall not be liable for removing any product from this website, removing or altering any material or contents of the website, or for not processing an order once we have sent the order confirmation.
1. To place an order, you should be lawfully capable of entering into and forming a valid contract in accordance with English law.
2. In order to make purchases through the Site, you will be requested to provide information about yourself, as indicated so that we may process your Order. You represent and warrant that the information provided by you is both valid and correct.
3. Once you have chosen a product, click on the image to access the product page where information on sizing, colour options and availability will be provided. All product prices shown in the Pepe Jeans Online Shop are inclusive of VAT but do not include delivery costs, which you can select during checkout. All prices and offers remain valid as advertised from time to time.
4. If you are happy with your choice, click on the "Add to Bag" button.
5. You can monitor the products you have chosen by clicking on the "Shopping Bag" button at any time. You can also remove an item by clicking on the "Remove" button next to the chosen product.
6. When you are ready, proceed to "Checkout" and follow instructions. Please ensure that you provide information as requested.
7. Once you have confirmed your order, we will issue you with a Pepe Jeans Order reference number, which will appear in your order confirmation. Please ensure that you save this number for reference.
8. On placing an order with Pepe Jeans , You are making an offer to Us to purchase the products selected in accordance with these Terms. Please note that we may not always be able to accept your offer (see ACCEPTANCE OF THE PURCHASE AND CONFIRMATION OF RECEPTION OF THE ORDER). All orders are subject to availability and acceptance.
Acceptance of the purchase must be made by clicking the button marked “End purchase”. You must then:
a) Identify yourself as a registered user (if you haven’t already done so when you start the purchase procedure), or select the option to continue as a guest.
b) If you choose to make your purchase as a guest, you will need to provide us with your personal details and delivery information so that we can process your order.
c) If you need an invoice, we will ask you for the corresponding tax details
d) Choose the delivery method
e) Choose the payment method
Once you have accepted the purchase and made the payment, you will receive and e-mail with an identification code so that you can monitor the delivery status of your order.
We reserve the right not to accept your order. Such non-acceptance may result, for example, from the fact that a product ordered is out of stock or that we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment or that you do not meet the terms of eligibility set-out above.
The price of the products will be as stipulated at any given moment on www.pepejeans.com. All prices are given in your preferred currency.
The prices included on the website include the value-added tax (VAT) for the delivery country (except for the prices for styles for Kids of up to 14 years old, which are not subject to VAT), but do not include postage costs
Import duties and taxes may apply upon receipt of international orders. These duties & taxes are beyond our control as they are set by the Customs Authority of the destination country and depend on a number of factors, such as:
1. Country of origin of the purchased product.
2. Local VAT rates.
3. Local import taxes.
It will be your responsibility to pay these charges if and when asked to by your local authorities. Our guaranteed landed cost shipping service allows you to prepay all taxes and there will be no additional charges when you receive your package.
Prices may change at any time, but this will not affect orders for which we have already sent a mailing confirmation. The prices may change at any time, although any such changes will not affect any orders for which we have already sent a confirmation of delivery.
Please note that our discount codes cannot be applied in sales items or with other promotions.
7.2 Payment methods
All purchases may be paid using the following means of payment:
a) Cards: Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, MasterCard and American Express. We recommend that before making your purchase you check: (i) the validity date of your card, and (ii) the limit on the card for making purchases.
c) Klarna selected countries: https://www.klarna.com/international/privacy-policy/
7.3 Security during the payment process
Check that you have filled in all of the required fields correctly. Once you have finished, the information will be transmitted in an encrypted format using the SSL protocol. If you choose to pay using a card, the system will contact the bank that issued the card so that you can authorise the payment. Once the bank has confirmed authentication, the amount will be charged to the card. If your bank does not confirm authentication, the order will be cancelled. In any event, you will be informed of the result of the operation by e-mail. By making a payment with a card you confirm that it is your property. Payment by credit card will be subject to verification and authorisation procedures by the entity that issued the card, as a result of which if the entity does not authorise payment, we will not be able to process the order nor will we accept any liability for any delay or lack of delivery.
All of our deliveries are made by courier service. Notwithstanding the conditions of Clause 6 regarding the availability of stock. Delivery times depend on the destination country. An estimated delivery time and cost will be displayed for each option, however, there is no guaranteed delivery date. Delivery dates quoted at checkout are an estimation only.
We aim to meet the delivery times quoted but during busy periods, deliveries may take a little longer. Occasionally circumstances beyond our control, such as extreme weather conditions or customs inspections, can result in delivery delays. To track your order, please follow this link https://service.global-e.com/track-my-order
Shipping costs are calculated automatically at checkout and depend on:
a) Destination country.
b) Size/weight of the package.
c) Shipping method selected.
The prices for each available option will be displayed at checkout.
Please remember that the purchase must be delivered at the indicated address, within working hours. It is also important that you provide us with a telephone number when you make the order, so that we can get in touch with you if there were any problems with the delivery.
Remember that items will not be sent to P.O. boxes, and it is essential that you provide us with a full and precise delivery address, which must not be located in a different country from where the purchase was made.
If you do not receive the order within the indicated delivery period or if you have any questions, you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, or by calling (+44) 203 4518273 (Mondays to Fridays, from 9.00a.m to 6.00p.m CEST; on public holidays in Spain, we will remain closed: January, 1st, January, 6th, Easter, May, 1st, August, 15th, October, 12th, November, 1st, December, 6th, December, 8th and December, 25th).
Impossibility of delivery
If it is not possible to make a delivery, we will get in touch with you in order to organise a new delivery. If it is not possible to make the delivery after three attempts, we will organise a return and refund you the money you have paid.
Contracts are to be formalised in English.
To ensure a comfortable buying experience, if you have any questions you can contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 02070783513 (Mondays to Fridays, from 8.00a.m to 5.00p.m; on public holidays in Spain, we will remain closed: January, 1st, January, 6th, Easter, May, 1st, August, 15th, October, 12th, November, 1st, December, 6th, December, 8th and December, 25th).
11.1 Returns (right to desist)
Pepe Jeans allows for the possibility to cancel your order at no extra cost, if requested while still being processed, before it has been sent to the transportation company for delivery. Otherwise you will have to wait to receive the order in order to process the return. Please note that during sales, Christmas, special promotions and high demand periods, changes of delivery address or cancellation requests will not be accepted.
Once the product has been delivered, you will have thirty (30) calendar days from the reception of the order to cancel the contract and return the product you have acquired. You will have to notify Pepe Jeans within this period of your intention to cancel the contract
11.2 How do I return an item?
You can return any product you have purchased from www.pepejeans.com within the next 30 calendar days of its delivery date.
To make a return, please click on the following link and follow the instructions below: https://web.global-e.com/Returns/portal
1. Print the documents - the printed documents must be put inside the returned parcel.
2. When you return an item we ask that it is still in the original packaging and is not worn, washed, damaged or had the tags removed. Any item which fails to meet these criteria may not be refunded.
3. Please ensure the items returned are packaged into ONE parcel.
4. We suggest that you ship the parcel with an economy tracked service in order to be able to monitor the returned items
Returns will not be accepted as cash on delivery.
Returns will not be accepted by any other means than those indicated above.
11.3 Please bear the following aspects in mind:
- 1. The right to desist from a contract will not be granted for (i) personalised items (including altered products), and (ii) if products that are sealed for hygiene, (underwear and beachwear) which have been unsealed after delivery.
- 2. Make sure the items are in the same condition as when they were received. Returns will not be allowed when the product has been used beyond opening its packaging, for products that are not in the same condition as when they were delivered, or if they have suffered any damage. Please return the item using or including all of its original packaging, together with the accompanying documentation. In any event, you must return the product together with the invoice you received when you made the purchase.
- 3. You must return in the same delivery all of the items you have acquired in the same order that you wish to return.
- 4. If you have been given a gift together with the product you wish to return, this must also be returned in the same conditions. Otherwise you will be debited the amount corresponding to the value of the gift.
- 5. We cannot offer an exchange for the product.
- 6. You can only send returns from the same country in which the order was made.
- 7. Cash on delivery returns will not be accepted.
- 8. Returns will not be accepted by any other means than those described in this document.
- 9. Refunds will only be made for products that have been returned according to our returns policy.
- 10. We will only process returns of products acquired from www.pepejeans.com.
If you have any doubts regarding our returns policy, you may contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by calling 02070783513 (Mondays to Fridays, from 8.00a.m to 5.00p.m; on public holidays in Spain, we will remain closed: January, 1st, January, 6th, Easter, May, 1st, August, 15th, October, 12th, November, 1st, December, 6th, December, 8th and December, 25th).
11.4 Products with faults or defects
Please note that all products sent for delivery are checked carefully to avoid these situations.
However, if you believe that the product has any faults or manufacturing defects, please contact our customer service department by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 02070783513 (Mondays to Fridays, from 8.00a.m to 5.00p.m; on public holidays in Spain, we will remain closed: January, 1st, January, 6th, Easter, May, 1st, August, 15th, October, 12th, November, 1st, December, 6th, December, 8th and December, 25th).
Once the return has been accepted, we will arrange collection of the faulty item at the agreed address and time.
Within a maximum of 14 calendar days you’ll receive the refund, using the same method you used to make the payment.
You may make an order by registering as a customer, creating your own account with our on-line store.
By registering as a customer with our on-line store, you will be able to enjoy discounts, see a list of your previous purchases and monitor your purchases by accessing your user account, amongst other benefits.
Make sure you provide us with a correct e-mail address so that you can properly receive any information we send you, such as order confirmations, exclusive promotions, or keeping you up to date with all of our benefits.
To register as a customer, click on the option marked “Create an account” and fill in the corresponding fields.
To access your user account, click on the options marked “Enter/Register” in “registered customers”, and enter your e-mail and password.
If you forget your password to enter your user account, you can click on the option marked “Forgotten your password?” and enter your e-mail address. We will then send you an e-mail so you can re-enter your password.
In order to be able to send you business communications by electronic means (such as our Newsletter), on registering you must tick the box indicating that you expressly authorise us to send you these communications. Every business communication you receive will include the option to refuse any further communications of this kind, by means of a free and simple procedure. You will also have the option to cancel reception of our newsletter from your own account.
In any event, you are hereby informed that you may exercise your rights to access, modify, cancel and/or oppose this information by means of your own customer account or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
When making an order, and before confirming it, you may modify your personal details at any time. Once you have confirmed the order, you may modify the personal details provided for this order by contacting our Customer Service Department by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 02070783513 (Mondays to Fridays, from 8.00a.m to 5.00p.m; on public holidays in Spain, we will remain closed: January, 1st, January, 6th, Easter, May, 1st, August, 15th, October, 12th, November, 1st, December, 6th, December, 8th and December, 25th).
Remember that you may exercise your rights to access, modify, cancel and/or oppose this information by means of your own customer account or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Pepe Jeans guarantees the privacy of the details you provide us with by means of the SSL protocol.Your browser will indicate that you are on a secure site. You can also verify that you are on a secure site by checking that the address shown in the browser window starts with ‘https’ (instead of ‘http’).
Any written communications sent to you will be considered as received 24 hours from having been sent by e-mail, or 3 days after the postage date stamped on any letters.
If you think that you have not received any type of written communication, you can contact us via our Customer Service Department, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 02070783513 (Mondays to Fridays, from 8.00a.m to 5.00p.m; on public holidays in Spain, we will remain closed: January, 1st, January, 6th, Easter, May, 1st, August, 15th, October, 12th, November, 1st, December, 6th, December, 8th and December, 25th).
These conditions of purchase shall be governed in every respect in accordance with Spanish legislation. Without prejudice to any rights that may pertain to you as a consumer or user, in the event of any disputes arising in relation to the use of the website, you expressly waive any other legislation that may correspond to you and agree to submit any such disputes to the jurisdiction and competence of the courts and tribunals of Barcelona (Spain).
In the event of any of the terms and conditions expressed herein or any other provisions being considered invalid, illegal or unenforceable to any extent by the competent authorities, these shall be deemed severable from the remaining terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect in the manner permitted by law.
Here at Pepe Jeans London. We sometimes carry out quality actions and surveys aimed at understanding the degree of satisfaction of our customers and users, and also to detect areas in which we can improve.