CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
This document contains the terms and conditions that regulate the sale of the products (hereinafter, “Conditions of Purchase”) presented on this website by the company Pepe Jeans London Limited with registered offices in 14 Soho Square, London, England W1D 3QG, with Company Registration no. 2640488 and VAT number GB668307412. This website, operated with the domain name pepejeans.com, is managed by the aforementioned company Pepe Jeans London Limited (“Pepe Jeans”).
These Conditions of Purchase may be modified at any time, so you must read them before making any purchase via our website. If you have any questions regarding these Conditions, you may contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (+44) 02070783513 (Mondays to Fridays, from 8.00a.m to 5.00p.m; on public holidays in Spain, we will remain closed: January, 1st, January, 6th, Easter, May, 1st, August, 15th, October, 12th, November, 1st, December, 6th, December, 8th and December, 25th).
- 1. You are over the age of 16 and have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by contractual terms and conditions.
- 2. You shall not place any false, fraudulent or speculative orders.
- 3. You are obliged to correctly provide us with your e-mail address, postal address and/or other contact details.
- 4. Please note that if you do not provide us with all of the required information, we will not be able to process your order.
The items offered via this website will be available in United Kingdom (except Ireland, Channel Islands and Gibraltar).
We do not deliver items to P.O. boxes. For this reason, you must provide us with the full, precise address for delivery.
The offer of the products shall remain valid while the offer is shown on the website www.pepejeans.com, unless a specific offer period is indicated, such as promotional offers during specific dates.
4.1 Availability of products
In any event, all orders will be subject to availability. If any difficulties occur with regard to their supply or stock, you will be refunded any amounts you would have paid. We reserve the right to withdraw any product from this website at any time, without this entailing the acceptance of any type of liability on the part of Pepe Jeans.
4.2 Refusal to process orders
Although we will do everything in our power to always process all orders, exceptional circumstances may arise that require us to reject processing an order after having sent the order confirmation, and so we reserve the right to do so at any time. In any event, Pepe Jeans shall not be liable for removing any product from this website, removing or altering any material or contents of the website, or for not processing an order once we have sent the order confirmation.
You will see that buying items from www.pepejeans.com is easy and comfortable. Once you have selected the item you’d like to buy, you must click on it and then select the size, colour (where applicable) and the number of items you require.
Once you have selected these options, you must click on the option marked “Add to shopping bag” and then on the option marked “Go to shopping bag,” so that you can then indicate the delivery details and payment options.
You may purchase items from www.pepejeans.com as a Guest or as a Registered User. Signing up as a registered user will allow you to receive our newsletter, take advantage of discounts and promotions, access your past orders and store all of your delivery and invoicing details, so that you don’t have to enter them for future purchases. For further information on this point, see Section 15 of these Terms and Conditions.
Acceptance of the purchase must be made by clicking the button marked “End purchase”. You must then:
- 1. Identify yourself as a registered user (if you haven’t already done so when you start the purchase procedure), or select the option to continue as a guest.
- 2. If you choose to make your purchase as a guest, you will need to provide us with your personal details and delivery information so that we can process your order.
- 3. If you need an invoice, we will ask you for the corresponding tax details.
- 4. Choose the delivery method.
- 5. Choose the payment method
Once you have accepted the purchase and made the payment, you will receive and e-mail with an identification code so that you can monitor the delivery status of your order. Please remember that all orders are subject to the availability of the requested product(s), as indicated in the following section, as well as compliance, in particular, with the terms and conditions indicated in Clause 2.
The price of the products will be as stipulated at any given moment on www.pepejeans.com. All prices are given in Pounds Sterling (GBP). The prices included on the website include 20% VAT for United Kingdom (excepting the prices for styles for Kids of up to 14 years old, which are not subject to VAT), but do not include postage costs. Prices may change at any time, but this will not affect orders for which we have already sent a mailing confirmation. The prices may change at any time, although any such changes will not affect any orders for which we have already sent a confirmation of delivery. Please note that our discount codes cannot be applied in sales items or with other promotions.
7.2 Payment methods
All purchases may be paid using the following means of payment:
- a) Cards: Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, MasterCard and American Express. We recommend that before making your purchase you check: (i) the validity date of your card, and (ii) the limit on the card for making purchases.
- b) PayPal.
7.3 Security during the payment process
Check that you have filled in all of the required fields correctly. Once you have finished, the information will be transmitted in an encrypted format using the SSL protocol. If you choose to pay using a card, the system will contact the bank that issued the card so that you can authorise the payment. Once the bank has confirmed authentication, the amount will be charged to the card. If your bank does not confirm authentication, the order will be cancelled. In any event, you will be informed of the result of the operation by e-mail. By making a payment with a card you confirm that it is your property. Payment by credit card will be subject to verification and authorisation procedures by the entity that issued the card, as a result of which if the entity does not authorise payment, we will not be able to process the order nor will we accept any liability for any delay or lack of delivery.
All of our deliveries are made by courier service. Notwithstanding the conditions of Clause 6 regarding the availability of stock, deliveries will generally be made within a period of three (3) working days from the day after making the order. This period may vary depending on the specific circumstances of each order, such the availability of the chosen product or the delivery area. Also, in exceptional circumstances, this period may be altered by extraordinary situations affecting the delivery services or difficulties in delivering the goods. Deliveries will be made from Monday to Friday. Orders will not be prepared or delivered on Saturdays, Sundays or bank holidays.
The following table shows the delivery costs and delivery times:
- Standard service: Free. Within 3 to 5 working days from the date the package leaves our warehouse (not including Saturdays, Sundays or bank holidays).
- Express service: £5.10. Within 48 hours, for orders placed before before 1.00 p.m on working days, otherwise, the orders will take another 24 working hours.
*Please note that during sales or promotional periods, delivery times may be slightly affected and take a little longer than usual. Please remember that the purchase must be delivered at the indicated address, within working hours. It is also important that you provide us with a telephone number when you make the order, so that we can get in touch with you if there were any problems with the delivery. Remember that items will not be sent to P.O. boxes, and it is essential that you provide us with a full and precise delivery address, which must not be located in a different country from where the purchase was made.
If you do not receive the order within the indicated delivery period or if you have any questions, you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, or by or by calling 02070783513 (Mondays to Fridays, from 8.00a.m to 5.00p.m; on public holidays in Spain, we will remain closed: January, 1st, January, 6th, Easter, May, 1st, August, 15th, October, 12th, November, 1st, December, 6th, December, 8th and December, 25th).
Impossibility of delivery
If it is not possible to make a delivery, we will get in touch with you in order to organise a new delivery. If it is not possible to make the delivery after three attempts, we will organise a return and refund you the money you have paid.
Contracts are to be formalised in English.
To ensure a comfortable buying experience, if you have any questions you can contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 02070783513 (Mondays to Fridays, from 8.00a.m to 5.00p.m; on public holidays in Spain, we will remain closed: January, 1st, January, 6th, Easter, May, 1st, August, 15th, October, 12th, November, 1st, December, 6th, December, 8th and December, 25th).
11.1 Returns (right to desist)
Pepe Jeans allows for the possibility to cancel your order at no extra cost, if requested while still being processed, before it has been sent to the transportation company for delivery. Otherwise you will have to wait to receive the order in order to process the return. Once the product has been delivered, you will have thirty (30) calendar days from the reception of the order to cancel the contract and return the product you have acquired. You will have to notify Pepe Jeans within this period of your intention to cancel the contract, as follows:
- a) If you made the purchase as a registered user, enter your personal area at www.pepejeans.com, select the order and the items to be returned, and then select “Return”. To access your user account, click here.
- b) The ‘MY RETURNS’ option will take you to a UPS site so you can choose your return modality. Fill up the return form, with your item’s collection details, to generate your return label. Please, download and print your collection label. You can drop your box off at any of the UPS Access Points located all over the country, request a home pick-up or ask for the UPS courier to bring the return label when picking up your parcel.
- c) Please ready your items for collection in their original box, or any other cardboard box, including the original order confirmation email or delivery invoice. Make sure the box is properly closed.
- d) If you made the purchase as a Guest, you will find the link in the e-mail confirming the purchase, or you can manage your returns via this link.
Within a maximum of fourteen (14) days from informing Pepe Jeans of your intention to desist from or cancel the contract, Pepe Jeans will refund the amount of the purchase via the same means by which it was received. The right to desist from or cancel the contract will be free. If you have selected the Premium delivery service, the return costs will be discounted from the amount you will be refunded.
11.2 How do I return an item?
You can return any product you have purchased from www.pepejeans.com within the next 30 calendar days of its delivery date, at no additional cost.
To make a return, follow these steps:
- 1. Mark the items you wish to return on the invoice with an “X”.
- 2. Depending on whether you made the purchase as a registered user or guest user, follow the steps indicated in Clause 11.1
- 3. Please ready your items for collection in their original box, or any other cardboard box, including the original order confirmation email or delivery invoice. Make sure the box is properly closed and stick the return label on a visible spot.
Once your return has been received at our warehouse, we will return the cost of the purchase within a maximum of 14 calendar days, using the same method you used to make the payment.
Returns will not be accepted as cash on delivery.
Returns will not be accepted by any other means than those indicated above.
11.3 Please bear the following aspects in mind:
- 1. The right to desist from a contract will not be granted for (i) personalised items (including products from our Custom Studio), and (ii) if products, that are sealed for hygiene, (underwear and beachwear) which have been unsealed after delivery.
- 2. Make sure the items are in the same condition as when they were received. Returns will not be allowed when the product has been used beyond opening its packaging, for products that are not in the same condition as when they were delivered, or if they have suffered any damage. Please return the item using or including all of its original packaging, together with the accompanying documentation. In any event, you must return the product together with the invoice you received when you made the purchase.
- 3. You must return in the same delivery all of the items you have acquired in the same order that you wish to return.
- 4. If you have been given a gift together with the product you wish to return, this must also be returned in the same conditions. Otherwise you will be debited the amount corresponding to the value of the gift.
- 5. We cannot offer an exchange for the product.
- 6. You can only send returns from the same country in which the order was made.
- 7. Cash on delivery returns will not be accepted.
- 8. Returns will not be accepted by any other means than those described in this document.
- 9. Refunds will only be made for products that have been returned according to our returns policy.
- 10. We will only process returns of products acquired from www.pepejeans.com.
If you have any doubts regarding our returns policy, you may contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by calling 02070783513 (Mondays to Fridays, from 8.00a.m to 5.00p.m; on public holidays in Spain, we will remain closed: January, 1st, January, 6th, Easter, May, 1st, August, 15th, October, 12th, November, 1st, December, 6th, December, 8th and December, 25th).
11.4 Products with faults or defects
Please note that all products sent for delivery are checked carefully to avoid these situations.
However, if you believe that the product has any faults or manufacturing defects, please contact our customer service department by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 02070783513 (Mondays to Fridays, from 8.00a.m to 5.00p.m; on public holidays in Spain, we will remain closed: January, 1st, January, 6th, Easter, May, 1st, August, 15th, October, 12th, November, 1st, December, 6th, December, 8th and December, 25th).
We will get in touch with you to arrange picking up the product (together with its original packaging and labels, as well as any accompanying documentation) at the indicated address and time, at no additional cost.
We will carefully examine the returned product, and inform you within a reasonable period of time if you will be refunded for it. The amounts paid for products that are returned because of faults or defects, once verified, will be refunded in full, including all delivery costs you may have paid, within a period of 14 days. Refunds we will made in the same way used to initially purchase the item.
You may make an order by registering as a customer, creating your own account with our on-line store.
By registering as a customer with our on-line store, you will be able to enjoy discounts, see a list of your previous purchases and monitor your purchases by accessing your user account, amongst other benefits.
Make sure you provide us with a correct e-mail address so that you can properly receive any information we send you, such as order confirmations, exclusive promotions, or keeping you up to date with all of our benefits.
To register as a customer, click on the option marked “Create an account” and fill in the corresponding fields.
To access your user account, click on the options marked “Enter/Register” in “registered customers”, and enter your e-mail and password.
If you forget your password to enter your user account, you can click on the option marked “Forgotten your password?” and enter your e-mail address. We will then send you an e-mail so you can re-enter your password.
If you choose to register as a customer, you are hereby informed that any personal details you provide will be included on a file owned by PEPE JEANS, S.L., with registered address in Carretera Laureà Miró, 403-405, 08980, Sant Feliu de Llobregat – Barcelona (Spain), telephone (+34) 936.327.500 and fax (+34) 936.327.525 for the purpose of processing your orders, as well as to send you our Newsletter and other business communications by any means, including (unless you expressly deny authorisation) electronic means.
In order to be able to send you business communications by electronic means (such as our Newsletter), on registering you must tick the box indicating that you expressly authorise us to send you these communications. Every business communication you receive will include the option to refuse any further communications of this kind, by means of a free and simple procedure. You will also have the option to cancel reception of our newsletter from your own account.
In any event, you are hereby informed that you may exercise your rights to access, modify, cancel and/or oppose this information by means of your own customer account or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
When making an order, and before confirming it, you may modify your personal details at any time. Once you have confirmed the order, you may modify the personal details provided for this order by contacting our Customer Service Department by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 02070783513 (Mondays to Fridays, from 8.00a.m to 5.00p.m; on public holidays in Spain, we will remain closed: January, 1st, January, 6th, Easter, May, 1st, August, 15th, October, 12th, November, 1st, December, 6th, December, 8th and December, 25th).
Remember that you may exercise your rights to access, modify, cancel and/or oppose this information by means of your own customer account or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Pepe Jeans guarantees the privacy of the details you provide us with by means of the SSL protocol.
Your browser will indicate that you are on a secure site. You can also verify that you are on a secure site by checking that the address shown in the browser window starts with ‘https’ (instead of ‘http’).
Any written communications sent to you will be considered as received 24 hours from having been sent by e-mail, or 3 days after the postage date stamped on any letters.
If you think that you have not received any type of written communication, you can contact us via our Customer Service Department, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 02070783513 (Mondays to Fridays, from 8.00a.m to 5.00p.m; on public holidays in Spain, we will remain closed: January, 1st, January, 6th, Easter, May, 1st, August, 15th, October, 12th, November, 1st, December, 6th, December, 8th and December, 25th).
These conditions of purchase shall be governed in every respect in accordance with Spanish legislation. Without prejudice to any rights that may pertain to you as a consumer or user, in the event of any disputes arising in relation to the use of the website, you expressly waive any other legislation that may correspond to you and agree to submit any such disputes to the jurisdiction and competence of the courts and tribunals of Barcelona (Spain).
In the event of any of the terms and conditions expressed herein or any other provisions being considered invalid, illegal or unenforceable to any extent by the competent authorities, these shall be deemed severable from the remaining terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect in the manner permitted by law.